Recent Tragic Events
In this dizzying and thought-provoking play, Craig Wright explores the question of whether our lives are shaped by free will or random unconnected events. It is September 12, 2001 and Waverly has a blind date. She is also concerned that her sister has been lost in the World Trade Center disaster. As Waverly's concerns grow, her life becomes more complicated by her date, her neighbors and a visit from noted author Joyce Carol Oates….played by a sock puppet.
Contains mature themes and language.
- Written By
- Craig Wright
Dates & Times
- Friday, February 23, 2018 at 7:30pm
- Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 2:00pm (Post Show Discussion)
- Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 2:00pm
- Johnny J. Barden, IV (Ron)
- Anika Desiree Shariana Pace (Waverly)
- Marley Rockwood (Stage Manager)
- Toni Shinkel (Nancy)
- Russell Wilson (Andrew)